In the coastal towns, Żabka promotes good nutrition and a sustainable lifestyle
Dziwnów is the first of five towns on the Baltic Sea, which Żabka visited as part of this year’s “Project Beach”, implemented by TVN Television. The chain invites people who are resting by the Polish sea to visit the specially prepared zone in the TVN town on the beach, where children and adults will be waiting for numerous attractions, competitions with prizes, and tasting liquid Foodini snacks. At the same time, it invites you to the “Summer Cinema and Music Zone”, where you can get tasty and nutritious products in the mobile Żabka store. In the following weeks of holidays, the Żabka zone will also appear in Kołobrzeg, Władysławowo, Krynica Morska, and Gdańsk, and the mobile Żabka will also reach the “Top of The Top Sopot Festival”.
The Żabka Zone in 5 coastal towns
The Żabka chain became one of the sponsors of this year’s edition of the “Project Beach”, implemented by TVN Television. Within the framework of cooperation in five coastal locations within the TVN town, special zones of Żabka will be created, where activities for children and adults are planned, including among others prize competitions, and knowledge quizzes in the field of good nutrition and ecology and tasting of Foodini private label products.
Talks about good nutrition and sustainable lifestyle
The “Project Beach” also includes a series of live inputs from the Żabka area during the program “Good Day Holiday” and the coverages in “What a Week”. The guests will be representatives of Żabka and experts in good nutrition and sustainable lifestyle.
– Good nutrition does not have to be associated with difficult, knowledge-intensive, and time-consuming purchases, as well as a time-consuming process of preparing meals. Also during the holidays, we want to make it easier for our customers to make better food choices and make them as comfortable as possible. That’s why we offer them among others our Foodini products – a delicious offer of a liquid snack based on juicy fruits, which can easily fit into a beach bag. It can be one of the five recommended daily portions of vegetables and fruits for children and adults while providing a whole lot of fruity pleasure –says Anna Grabowska, Executive Vice President of the Management Board, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), Żabka Group.
In addition to its beach zone, Żabka will also be present in the “Summer Cinema and Music Zone” with its mobile store, offering a special assortment, adapted to the needs of people resting by the sea.
The five stops of “Project Beach”, where Żabka will be present with its zone, operating from Friday to Sunday from 9:00 to 17:00, are:
- July 22-24 – Dziwnów – descent to the beach at Reymonta Street or Kochanowskiego Street,
- July 29-31 – Kolobrzeg – central beach at the pier, entrance no. 19,
- August 5-7 – Władysławowo – descent to beach no. 1 at Hryniewieckiego Street,
- August 12-14 – Krynica Morska – descent to the beach at Marynarzy Street,
- August 19-21 – Gdańsk – Stogi, descent to the beach no. 26, extension of Nowotna Street.
Mobile Żabka at the Festival in Sopot
For the second year in a row, Żabka will also appear at the “Top of the Top Sopot Festival”. The Mobile Żabka will be available to participants and guests of the Sopot Festival from August 16 to 18. It will allow customers to snack on a hot dog during the festival, drink freshly ground coffee from a coffee machine, or buy a favorite snack, e.g. Foodini.