Żabka Polska manages Żabka stores and teams related to the operation of the chain from expansion, adaptation, supply chain, to assortment and communication. The area is headed by Adam Manikowski.
Conveniently and Responsibly. Żabka Group summarizes implementation of the Responsibility Strategy for 2022.read more
Żabka Group is a unique worldwide workplace. We are the first Polish organization with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award 2023read more
Żabka Group is the ultimate convenience ecosystem that aims to make people’s lives easier. We accompany consumers at every moment of the day, freeing up their time through the possibility of convenient grocery shopping, have a hot meal on the go, send a package, withdraw cash or take advantage of a dietary catering with delivery. We are one of the most recognizable brands in Poland, with nearly 3 million customers using our services daily.
Żabka Group has a tailored structure consisting of two core business units: Żabka Polska and Żabka Future which are supported by Strategic Leadership defining customer, people and finance strategy and corporate functions. Żabka Polska, focuses on retail activities and is mainly responsible for the operational and commercial aspects of the Group’s business, including the running and development of the modern physical convenience store network and the Group’s nationwide logistics network. Żabka Future, on the other hand, aims to create new businesses and is also responsible for the development of AI driven technology tools, that support the growth of the group, such as autonomous stores. The Group also includes Maczfit, which is a market-leading direct-to-consumer meal provider; Dietly.pl, a direct-to-consumer meal marketplace offering the possibility to compare, select and manage boxed meals orders throughout Poland; and Lite, e-commerce start-up, which aims to develop a rapid grocery delivery services via Jush and Delio apps.
With over 9,400 stationary stores, door-to-door delivery and digital solutions, our products and services are always at hand and available on demand, conveniently and instantly. Our Żappka app has been downloaded by over 10 million users. Together with our 8,000 franchisees (as of 2021), we have been supporting the Polish economy and local communities since 1998. We develop entrepreneurship, promote sustainable development and participate in creating more than 45,000 jobs.
Żabka Group is one of the most dynamically growing organisations in Central and Eastern Europe.
transactions across Żabka Group daily
PLN 7.0 bln
value added to the Polish economy
users of Żappka app
PLN 18.5 bn
to End Customers*
franchisees of Żabka stores
Żabka in the
of companies in the world efficiently integrating ESG according to EcoVadis
almost all Żabka stores are open from morning till evening, seven days a week
meals delivered by Maczfit in 2022
the leading online D2C meal marketplace
and SaaS provider
autonomous Żabka Nano stores
of plastic from our own brands materials
spent on ensuring safety in connection with COVID-19
powered by green energy
retailer according to suppliers*
Boguchwałowice, inhabited by
is the smallest town in which there is Żabka store
towns and cites
in Poland reached by Maczfit
of the Year
We are the change!
3 stages of our transformation
At Żabka Group, we know that we owe our position as the ultimate convenience ecosystem in Poland to a fundamental transformation that resulted in a change in our business approach, which was previously based largely on intuition, and today – mainly on data. We operate in a format that puts the customer at the center, providing a fast and convenient way to meet their needs.
The largest units within Żabka Group are Żabka Polska and Żabka Future. Within the organisational structure of Żabka Group, there is also the area of Strategy and Central Functions, which includes: Consumer Strategy, People Strategy and Financial Strategy, led by the relevant Members of the Management Board, and the Central Functions area.
The organisational unit responsible for searching and creating businesses that aim to develop Żabka Group. The area is led by Tomasz Blicharski.
The area is comprised of teams responsible for, among others, setting the development directions of Żabka Group and developing consumer strategies (Anna Grabowska), people strategies (Jolanta Bańczerowska) and financial strategies (Marta Wrochna-Łastowska). This area is also responsible for coordination of the Legal and Corporate Departments and day-to-day administrative matters.
The Group is completed by brands that are key to the Group’s development. Their presence in Żabka Group enables the business to better respond to changing consumer demands. They include:
Market-leading direct-to-consumer-meal provider, which for years has been providing Poles with delicious, balanced meals that allow them to maintain a healthy, varied diet.
The company responsible for the development of rapid grocery delivery services (Żabka Jush app) and e-commerce (Delio app), including the development of dark stores network serving exclusively online orders.
The organisational structure of Żabka Group is supported by organisational units.
Żabka Polska’s role is to carry out tasks related to logistics and warehousing of goods of key importance to the Group’s development.
A portfolio company concentrating all activities and competences in the area of real estate investment and asset management.
The company’s task is to purchase functioning real estate in which the operations of the Żabka Polska store chain are or could be carried out.
The company’s task is to purchase real estate on the developer market for future expansion of the Żabka Polska chain.
The company’s task is to implement and develop the concept of autonomous stores in places where it is not possible to open a regular Żabka store.
The company’s task is to implement the investment of Żabka’s automated logistics center close to Radzymin near Warsaw.
The company’s task is to advise, develop and make equity investments in new technology companies.
With a smile in our hearts! Our management structure
Żabka Group is managed by specialists in various fields and experienced managers, who are supported by the Supervisory Board.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Giulia Fitzpatrick is a non-executive director on profit and non-profit Boards as Chairperson and Board Member. Her current Board mandates include: Worldline S.A, a CAC40 Paris Euronext listed company, where she sits on the ESG and Audit Committees and PostFinance AG, the fourth largest Swiss retail bank, where she chairs the Board IT and Digitalization Committee. She recently finished a mandate as Board Chair of Quintet Private Bank (Switzerland) AG.
She has 30+ years senior executive experience in transforming organisations for premier global financial services and agricultural firms. Giulia has deep knowledge of technology, risk management, finance and operations with a focus on data, digital and innovation. She has a proven track record in leading organisations in complex and fast-changing international environments across the US, Europe, Asia and South America.
Giulia has worked for global financial services firms such as Bankers Trust, National Securities Clearing Corporation, Instinet, Merrill Lynch, UBS, and at Bunge Ltd, one of the largest global agricultural commodities processor. She holds an MBA in Finance and an MA in International Studies from the Wharton school and the University of Pennsylvania, respectively.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Olga Grygier-Siddons serves on numerous boards, including Millennium Bank and University of Silesia. She combines extensive business experience with passion for responsible leadership and personal growth.
She is a former CEO of PwC in Central and Eastern Europe, having served in this role until her retirement in 2018.
Having graduated from University of Manchester, Olga spent 30+ years working in the professional services environment, advising private and public sector clients in more than 30 countries including UK where she was based and promoted to partner working as part of the London Corporate Finance team of PwC. In 2004 she moved to Poland where she held various leadership roles including Managing Partner of Poland, later CEO of PwC Central and Eastern Europe and a Member of the PwC Global Strategy Council.
Olga has extensive experience of leading change, having worked as part of PwC global and EMEA leadership teams, and advising clients on their transformation journey as part of the PwC advisory team.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Krzysztof Krawczyk is a Head of Warsaw office and a Partner at CVC Capital Partners, one of the world’s leading private equity and investment advisory firms. He is also a board member of CVC’s portfolio companies, PKP Energetyka, Zabka, D-Marin, AR Packaging and Stock Spirits Group.
Krzysztof has over 20 years of successful track record in European private equity and he served on the boards of numerous private and publicly-listed companies in telecom, media, manufacturing, logistics and healthcare sectors throughout CEE region.
Prior to joining CVC, Krzysztof was Managing Partner at Innova Capital, a leading mid market private equity firm in Central Europe. Krzysztof also worked at Pioneer Investment, a Poland-based private equity fund, and Daiwa Institute of Research, an advisory arm of Japanese investment bank Daiwa. He is a member of The Polish Business Roundtable, an association of founders and CEOs of the largest companies operating in Poland and a Board Member of Valores, which is a first venture philanthropy fund in CEE region.
Krzysztof holds a degree (with Honors) in Finance & Banking from the Warsaw School of Economics. He is also an alumnus of Executive Program at Harvard Business School. Krzysztof has been awarded a PE Person of the Year for 2015 and 2017 by members of Polish Private Equity Association.
Member of the Supervisory Board
He is a graduate of Business Administration from the University of Michigan and an MBA graduate from the Harvard Business School. Managing Partner, at CVC Capital Partners since 2008. He gained experience among others in TPG and Mars Inc. He is a member of the supervisory board with experience in risk management. Oversees the implementation of the Responsibility Strategy (ESG).
Member of the Supervisory Board
Managing Partner, at CVC Capital Partners which he joined in 2008. At CVC István oversees operations in CEE and the Middle East. He was previously a partner at Advent International and the founding managing partner of Eastern Heritage Capital, a Swiss asset management company. István started his career at Bankers Trust and is an MBA graduate from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Stephan Schäli PhD
Stephan Schäli PhD is the Chief Investment Officer of Partners Group and member of the Global Executive Board, based in Zug. He is furthermore the Deputy Chairman of the Global Investment Committee, Chairman of the Global Portfolio Committee and a member of the Private Equity Growth Investment Committee. He has been with Partners Group since 1999 and has 24 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Partners Group, he worked at UBS and Goldman Sachs & Co. He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, Illinois, USA and a PhD in business administration from the University of St. Gallen (HSG), Switzerland.
Member of the Management Board,
Chief People Officer
Jolanta Bańczerowska is a Member of the Management Board and Chief People Officer (CPO).
Since 2020 she has been responsible for People Strategy, development of the company culture and competences of all teams.
Since 2016, she served as HR Director and initiated the development of many new solutions changing the company’s operations. She was responsible for implementing best practices in people management in the organisation from human capital planning and development processes through appraisal and performance management programmes to incentive systems. She led the change of the organisational culture to a more open and employee-friendly one. She is responsible for developing the mission, vision and values of Żabka Polska which distinguish the company on the market.
Previously, she gained over 15 years of managerial experience at Mars and Wrigley. Before joining Żabka’s team, she worked as HR Director North Central Europe where she was responsible for the implementation of organisational changes and integration of Wrigley and Mars in Central Europe.
Graduated from Information Science and Administration from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and Yale School of Management.
Executive Vice President
of the Management Board,
Chief Commercial Officer
Anna Grabowska is Executive Vice President of the Management Board and Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
Since January 2021, she has managed a team tasked with setting the company’s direction. Her activities are focused on building consumer, commercial and support strategies that are well thought out and customer-centric, such as brand and own brands strategy and responsible and sustainable development strategy (ESG).
Prior to this position, since April 2016, she served as Vice-President of Commercial Affairs at Żabka Polska, heading the commercial and marketing departments. She was responsible for defining and implementing the chain’s assortment, promotion and pricing strategy. She supervised the transformation of the retail chain to a new format, implementing a new marketing strategy and an innovative vision of communication with customers. In the last four years in this position, she has led the transformation of the store offers, developing innovative modern convenience products, brands and services to meet the needs of the modern consumer.
Previously, she was associated with the Tesco chain for nearly 19 years, including many years as Commercial Director. In the years 2011-2015, she sat on the Tesco Management Board in Poland as Vice President for Commercial Affairs. She also gained her international professional experience at Tesco in the UK and Hungary, as well as being responsible for the Grocery Commercial team in Central Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary).
She is an alumnus of Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Foreign Trade at the Cracow University of Economics. She also completed many programmes in management, business strategy and team leadership at Polish and foreign universities, including: London Business School, INSEAD France and Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She holds an Executive MBA diploma from Ecole de Management de Normandie and Cracow University of Economics.
Member of the Management Board,
Chief Financial Officer
She manages a team responsible for internal and external financial and non-financial (ESG) reporting, budgeting and control, treasury and financing, working capital management, internal auditing, risk management as well as business analysis and data science. She has over 16 years of experience in strategic financial management and successfully combines analytical and strategic competencies with soft skills in effective team management.
She has been working at Żabka Polska since 2018, when she held the position of financial director. She has been responsible for maintaining the financial liquidity of the organisation and for the effective and efficient management of the company’s finances. Her tasks also include planning and forecasting, as well as the area related to business analysis and internal audit. She also gained professional experience during many years of work at Ernst & Young Corporate Finance in Poland and abroad. During her 12-year presence in this company, she provided transactional advice on mergers and acquisitions (with a focus on the perspectives of the buyer and the seller) and restructuring advice. She has experience in the audit department, where she was involved in audits of financial statements, and in analysis of controls and internal processes.
Marta Wrochna-Łastowska graduated from the Finance and Accounting Faculty and the Marketing and Management Faculty at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics. She also completed finance management, strategy and leadership programmes held at Harvard Business School, Stanford University and INSEAD. She holds an ACCA title (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
Executive Vice President
of the Management Board,
Managing Director of Żabka Future
Tomasz Blicharski has served as Executive Vice President of the Management Board and Managing Director of Żabka Future since January 2021.
Żabka Future is an important pillar of the Żabka Group, responsible for its innovation and development. Tomasz Blicharski brings together a team of people responsible for researching, creating and developing new business areas and technological solution meeting the challenges the industry faces.
Before taking up his current position, he simultaneously held two posts: Vice President of the Management Board of Żabka Polska for Development (since 2017) and Vice President of the Management Board of Żabka Polska for Finance (since 2015). He has been involved with Żabka Polska since 2011, as a member of the Board of Directors.
He has extensive experience in investment banking and finance gained in Poland and abroad. He was associated with international banks ABN Amro and BNP Paribas, as well as Procter & Gamble. Since 2007, he held the position of director at Mid Europa Partners fund, where he was responsible for investments in Central and Eastern Europe (including Norican Group, Polskie Koleje Górskie and Żabka Polska).
In 2018 and 2020, he was awarded in the Digital Shapers’ annual survey of outstanding digital and new technology personalities in the “digital transformation” category.
He is an alumnus of Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Warsaw School of Economics.
Executive Vice President
of the Management Board,
Managing Director of Żabka Polska
Adam Manikowski PhD
Adam Manikowski PhD is Executive Vice President of the Management Board and Managing Director of Żabka Polska.
Since January 2021, he has headed Żabka Polska Business Unit responsible for physical retail, including teams related to operation of the Żabka chain from expansion through adaptation, supply chain, franchise and support office to assortment and communication.
Previously, as Vice-President of the Management Board for Operations of Żabka, he managed the following teams: sales, logistics, expansion and technical.
He has extensive experience from the international market. Before joining Żabka Polska, he held the position of Executive Vice President of Marketing at Walmart, which is the largest global retailer in the world. Previously, he was associated with Tesco, where he held the position of Chief Executive and Managing Director of Tesco Poland, and before taking up this position as Chief Operations Officer, he supported the development of the chain in China. He began his career in the operational structures of Biedronka, where he ultimately held the position of Chief Marketing Officer.
In 2017, he obtained a PhD in Business Administration from Cranfield School Of Management in the UK and an MBA from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
He is an alumnus of Stanford Graduate School of Business and Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and the Warsaw School of Economics.
CEO of Żabka Group
Tomasz Suchański is CEO of Żabka Group.
His many years of experience and deep understanding of the mechanisms that govern the industry allow him to direct the activities of the Żabka Group in a way that has resulted in the position of the leader of the convenience model in Central and Eastern Europe.
Prior to becoming CEO in March 2016, he was involved with various Jeronimo Martins companies. He worked in the company’s international structures, and before that, from 2011 to 2014, he was the General Manager of Biedronka in Poland. Previously, he held the positions of Chief Financial Officer of Jeronimo Martins, Member of the Management Board of this company and Chief Operating Officer of the central region.
Before coming to Poland in 2005, he worked on the international market dealing with Portuguese chains of the Jeronimo Martins group. In 2003, he took up the post of Financial Director of the Recheio wholesale chain, and earlier, as a member of the Financial Department, he was in charge of Pingo Doce supermarkets and Feira Nova hypermarkets.
Tomasz Suchański manages the operations of Żabka Group in an open and competent manner, which has been repeatedly acknowledged by stakeholders and industry media. In 2020, he was asked to chair the prestigious Effie Awards. In the same year, the jury of the “CEO of the Year” recognised his actions related to the effective introduction of the company into the digital transformation process. The previous year he was honoured as “CEO of the Year”. The year 2019 also brought him the distinction of being included among the winners of Forbes magazine’s “BrandMe CEO” survey of the most authentic leaders.
Tomasz Suchański is an alumnus of Stanford Graduate School of Business, INSEAD Business School and Corporate Finance and Accounting at the Faculty of Management of the Poznań University of Economics.
The mission of Żabka Group is to create value by making people’s lives easier
Our values define what we want to be and how we want to act. They form a coherent and ordered system of thoughts, attitudes and behaviors, which allows us to build a team guided by the same principles.
I have dreams that I bring to life by setting ambitious goals for myself. The persistent pursuit of these goals makes me grow as a person and creates greater shared value. This way, I am able to leave behind something lasting.
I am an open-minded person because I have the courage and willingness to go beyond the usual schemes. With a positive attitude I see the world around me in a broad perspective. In difficult situations, I can put aside my ego and accept defeat. Out of respect for the other person, in mutual relations, I can listen with interest and empathy, I believe in good intentions and accept differences.
Every day I build a better Żabka for my employees, co-workers, business partners and franchisees. I take actions and decisions that I am proud of. I demand full accountability from myself and support the accountability of others.
I am dependable in the eyes of employees, co-workers, franchisees and customers. I follow rules at my work and do not avoid communicating difficulties. I am authentic by aligning my intentions, values and actions. I fulfil my commitments to others, and if I cannot fulfil them, I honestly and proactively communicate this. In collaboration and dialogue with others, I show respect while openly communicating expected goals.
What unites us above all are our corporate values, which are the foundation of our actions. We discovered and chose them together, nobody imposed them on us, so they are naturally part of our daily work, decisions and processes. It is important to us that everyone who joins our company can share their personal perspective:
“The value that is closest to me is ambition. Thanks to it, I constantly set myself new, more and more difficult goals (…)”
Paulina Sitko – Intern
“The value that is closest to me is ambition. Thanks to it, I constantly set myself new, more and more difficult goals, which are my motivation to act and I tenaciously strive to achieve them. Ambition drives me both in my professional and private life because it makes me more satisfied with what I do and increases my self-esteem.”
“In principle, all four values are important and close to me. However, I pay special attention to openness. Openness understood as an openness (…)”
Łukasz Kolerski – Head of Accounting Operations
“In principle, all four values are important and close to me. However, I pay special attention to openness. Openness understood as an openness to people around me, their point of view, views and needs so that together, as one team, we can make the best decisions. At work and in my everyday life, I am also an enthusiast of continuous improvement, hence openness to change is extremely important to me. I firmly believe that something can always be done better, faster and more efficiently.”
“Responsibility. I have always put this trait on the podium of values that guide me both in my professional and private life. It accompanies me when implementing projects (…)”
Daria Śliwczyńska-Nowak – Financial Controller
“Responsibility. I have always put this trait on the podium of values that guide me both in my professional and private life. It accompanies me when implementing projects or during mountain hikes. For more than two years now, this feature has become particularly important to me, because I became a mother, which currently defines most of the decisions I make and has caused Responsibility to take root in my life for good.”
“Of course all values complement each other and one is not complete without the others, but if I had to choose, then Credibility that is crucial (…)”
Grzegorz Witek – Exploitation Manager
“Of course all values complement each other and one is not complete without the others, but if I had to choose, then Credibility that is crucial for me because what are other values if they are not credible? Work or cooperation or even functioning without sincerity and without credibility loses its reason for being and perishes in an atmosphere of falsehood and lack of trust.”
“I choose ambition because I am open to knowledge and I would like to absorb as much of it as possible. I strive for perfection, I have a lot of motivation inside me (…)”
Marcin Woźnica – Quality Assurance Analyst
“I choose ambition because I am open to knowledge and I would like to absorb as much of it as possible. I strive for perfection, I have a lot of motivation inside me. Joining the Żabka team will definitely bring me a lot of new challenges, which I am looking forward to.”
“For me, responsibility is bearing the consequences for decisions made, based on acquired knowledge and experience (…)”
Mateusz Kryger – Inventory Planning Specialist
“For me, responsibility is bearing the consequences for decisions made, based on acquired knowledge and experience. The two previous values can be gained through openness either to knowledge or to contact with other people, through which you can learn a lot. Making correct and successful decisions builds a person’s credibility among other people, gaining their respect and recognition.”
“Responsibility is particularly close to my heart. For everyone it can be different and have many dimensions – responsibility for oneself (…)”
Mateusz Ziętek – Property Purchasing Representative
“Responsibility is particularly close to my heart. For everyone it can be different and have many dimensions – responsibility for oneself, for one’s loved ones, in a broader sense – for society, the environment, etc. However, in any situation, responsibility for one’s actions should be the basis of all activity.”
“The value closest to me is credibility. In my work I build relationships with people based on trust. I am transparent and truthful (…)”
Ewelina Narożny – Regional HR Leader
“The value closest to me is credibility. In my work I build relationships with people based on trust. I am transparent and truthful in my actions because I know that only then I will be credible. I’m glad that one of Żabka’s values is credibility – it’s the same as the values that guide me every day.”
Żabka Group’ s activities are recognized by industry organisations and business partners, expressed through numerous awards and distinctions.
Other recognitions and awards received since 2021
- Winner of the “Supermen of Quality 2021” competition, organised by TÜV NORD Polska. Żabka Polska awarded 1st place in the “Safety” category, 30.11.2021.
- Finalist in the category “Digital Customer Experience” in the Digital Excellence Awards 2021, 18.11.2021.
- BLIX Awards Consumers’ Choice 2020/2021 in the industry programme organised by BLIX Group, November-December 2021 AdRetail Inspiro Award in the programme of Interia.pl Group, 13.05.2021.
- “The Best Product 2021 – Consumers’ Choice” in the survey carried out for Wydawnictwo Gospodarczy Sp. z o.o. by research center GfK Polonia Institute, 28.02.2021.
- First place in the RoślinnieJemy competition in the category “The Best Vegetable Product of 2020”, 28.01.2021.
- Grand Prize “Retailer of the Year 2022 – Chosen by Suppliers” in the category Small Format/Convenience Chain and special award Sustainable Retailer of the Year, in the competition organised by the company European Conferences United, 29.03.2023.
- The Distinction Award in the Creators Ranking (original name: „Kreatorzy Polskiej Sceny Startupowej 2023”) for Żabka Group “for three different acceleration programs and efficient operation”, in the “Organizations & Innovations” category 26.02.2023.
- Złota Mangusta (eng. Golden Mangusta) – the Distinction Award “for outstanding contribution to the promotion of universal sports, building a healthy society, but also for many activities for and on behalf of war refugees from Ukraine” for the Żabka Group by the Polish Olympic Committee. The individual Award in the same category for the CEO, Tomasz Suchański. 11.01.2023.
- Grand Prize “Retailer of the Year 2021 – Chosen by Suppliers” in the category Small Format/Convenience Chain in the competition organised by the company European Conferences United, 8.04.2022.
- Food & Retail Award 2021, The award was granted by the decision of the editorial board of portalspozywczy.pl, dlahandlu.pl and horecatrends.pl, 8.11.2021.
- Golden Laurel of “Super Business” 2021 in the category of Supporting Business Development, awarded by the editors of “Super Business” magazine, a supplement to “Super Express”, 21.10.2021.
- Grand Prize “Retailer of the Year 2020 – Chosen by Suppliers” and the title of “Retailer of the Year 2020 – Chosen by Suppliers” in the category Small Format/Convenience Chain in the competition organised by the company European Conferences United, 27.10.2021.
- Date Drivers Award 2021 (Data Sharing Leader EMEA Award 2021), awarded in the annual competition organised by Snowflake, 12.10.2021.
- Żabka Group is the first Polish organization with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award 2023. Award recognizes the most engaging workplaces in the world. 30.03.2023.
- The Best Quality Employer 2023 – Żabka Polska awarded by the Central Office of National Certification, 21.03.2022.
- The Distinction Award in the “Best RPA or RPA & AI implementation in the last 18 months” category for chatbot Franek in the Computerworld Poland BEST IN RPA 2023 contest 10.02.2023.
- The Main Award in the Supply Chain Designer 2022 for the Logistics Center in Radzymin. 23.11.2022.
- The Award in the “Transformational Capabilities” category for the “Asystent Żabka ” application in the Digital Excellence Awards competition 17.11.2022.
- The Food & Retail Award 2022 “for investments in the future of commerce and setting trends in the retail market” at the 5th Food Market & Retail Forum 8.11.2022.
- The Title of “Investment of the Year” for the Logistics Center near Warsaw in the PROJECT OF THE YEAR category – Warehouse Project 28.10.2022.
- The Golden Innovations of FMCG & Retail 2022 Award for Żabka Eko Smart in Poznań 26.10.2022.
- The SAP Global Innovation Award 2022 for “The Summit of Digitization of Trade”, among other things, for the implementation of SAP Integration Suite – building a smart integration core. 12.10.2022.
- The Title of “Investment of the Year” in the Prime Property Prize 2022 competition for the “7R” Warehouse in cooperation with Żabka 20.09.2022.
- The Most Innovative Retail Implementation in Poland for Salesforce implementation in the Żabka Group, 21.09.2022.
- In the Prime Property Prize competition, Żabka received the award for the Logistics Center near Radzymin in the category “Investment of the Year”, 19.9.2022.
- As part of the Proptech Festival contest, Żabka received the award for the Żabka Nano concept, which was recognized as an innovative property technology, 19.9.2022.
- Retail Innovation Award for Smart Stores for Żabka Nano, 13.9.2022.
- Friendly Workplace 2022 Special Award for an organizational culture based on values aimed at mutual respect, openness, diversity, and inclusiveness, awarded by the editorial board of MarkaPracodawca.pl, 15.09.2022.
- Żabka Polska was the first Polish retail company to receive the Equal Salary certificate indicating equal pay in the organization regardless of gender, 8.2022.
- The Żabka Group received the prestigious Retail Business Award 2022 in the category of Architect of the Year. The jury awards this distinction to companies that have had the most impact on the commercial sector, business partners, consumers, and the economy. The award was presented during the gala crowning the Retail Trends 2022, 24.05.2022.
- Żabka chain was awarded the Market of the Year statuette in four categories – Small Format, Most Innovative Concept, The Most Interesting Assortment Strategy, and The Best Franchise Concept. The awards were presented during the gala crowning the Retail Trends 2022, 24.05.2022.
- Lite e-Commerce – the company responsible for creating e-commerce solutions belonging to the Group – was awarded in the category of Best Commercial Start-up. The award was presented during the gala crowning the Retail Trends 2022, 24.05.2022.
- Żabka has been awarded in the XI edition of the Employer Branding Excellence Awards in three competition categories – the jury appreciated Żabka for the offline campaign “To żabkość!”, the internal campaign “Chwaling Days 2021” and the graphic creation of the project “Gallup study”. The award was presented during EB Summit 2022, 9.06.2022.
- Żabka Wins Coveted NACS Technology Award recognizing the company’s fully autonomous Żabka Nano store concept. The award was presented on 2 June during the NACS Convenience Summit Europe in Berlin, 2.06.2022.
- Żabka has been awarded the “Sustainable Economy Diamonds” in the category of Technology Leader for Sustainable Development. The project of autonomous Żabka Nano stores was awarded at conference Sustainable Economy Summit, 30.05.2022.
- Żabka Polska was among the leaders of the Polish economy distinguished by the editors of money.pl. The company won the money.pl award in the Technology of the Year category for the project of autonomous Żabka Nano stores, 12.05.2022.
- Honorary award of SAP Global Innovation Award 2022 for Żabka Polska and partner i2switch.com, 14.4.2022.
- Best Quality Employer in Poland in 2022, award granted by the decision of the National Certification Chapter, 22.02.2022.
- Anna Grabowska, Executive Vice President of the Management Board, Chief Commercial Officer responsible for the Consumer Strategy, on the second place in the prestigious ranking of the 50 most influential women in Poland organized by the Home & Market magazine, 10.02.2022.
- CEE Retail Awards in Specialty Retailer category, 1.02.2022.
- EcoVadis sustainability rating – Platinum Medal for Żabka Polska 2022, 21.01.2022.
- Best Employer 2021 as ranked by Gazeta Finansowa, 3.12.2021.
- Chief Digital of the Year award for Tomasz Blicharski granted by Forbes and Business insider, 9.12.2021.
- Finalist for LinkedIn 2021 “Best Employer Brand” Żabka among Forbes’ TOP 200 Best Brands, Best Polish Brands is a new ranking of “Forbes”, created in cooperation with research company Minds & Roses. 30.09.2021.
- Trade Hermes Award in the category “Trade Personality” for Adam Manikowski granted by the editors of “Poradnik Handlowca” and the Chapter of Trade Hermes, 7.09.2021.
- Prime Property Prize 2021, awarded in a competition organised by Grupa PTWP SA, a publisher of PropertyNews.pl and PropertyDesign.pl portals, 23.08.2021.
- Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Awards in the Social Initiatives category, 20.07.2021
- Best Quality Employer in Poland in 2021, award granted by the decision of the National Certification Chapter, 5.07.2021.
- Best Employer 2021 in Poland in the ranking of Gazeta Finansowa 30.04.2021.
- Trustworthy Brand 2021 in the “Solid Company” category in a survey commissioned by the publisher of the “My Company Polska” monthly magazine and conducted by the Kantar Polska research institute, 29.04.2021.
- Master of Innovative Transformation, title awarded in the competition organised by ICAN Institute in the category of “Technology and Organization”, 21.04.2021.
- The Hallbars Awards 2022 – the Award for Żabka Group for the “Conveniently and Responsibly” Report for 2021 28.11.2022.
- Żabka received the title of Zero Emission Leader from the editors of Forbes Magazine. The award was presented during the Sustainable Development Forum in Warsaw, 23.06.2022.
- Żabka awarded with as many as two Polityka CSR Leaves, 31.05.2022.
- 2nd place in the Poll “RoślinnieJemy” in the category “Game Changer 2021″, 10.02.2022.
- Winner of the first edition of the “ESG Leaders” competition – 3rd place in the category “Innovation in the ESG area”. The organisers of the competition are: NN Investment Partners TFI, Warsaw Stock Exchange and PwC, strategic partner UN Global Compact Poland Network, 2.12.2021.
- Laureate of the Eco Pillars award, awarded by MANAGER monthly, 24.11.2021.
- Main Prize in the Sustainable Development Report category for the “Conveniently and Responsibly” Report in the Sustainable Development Reports Competition organised by the Responsible Business Forum Association and Deloitte, 4.11.2021.
- Ecological Company 2021 in the report of Gazeta Finansowa, 30.07.2021.
- CSR Letters of Polityka 2021 (distinction) awarded by the editors of Polityka “The Best Product 2021 – Consumers’ Choice” in the survey carried out on commission of Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze Sp. z o.o. by the research center GfK Polonia Institute, 28.02.2021.
- 2nd place in the Poll “RoślinnieJemy” in the category “The Best Vegetable Product of 2020”, 28.01.2021.